Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Morning Rain :)) [ AaRoN / KaRaN ]

In the morning,
when i woke up
Drops of water hit my window
When i looked out it was raining throughout
And to welcome rain
People were coming out
Children were enjoying shower on the path way
But it was pity, the hut of poor-men washed away
While looking out with a nice cup of tea,
I was recalling my past beautiful memory.
When I looked up at sky,
I felt that It was crying,
Like my heart cries,
missing everyone i like
And suddenly my mood changes.
After I again looked up on the sky
A beautiful smily, colourful rainbow
that was peeping from my window
And everything is now washed and clean
Looking now beautiful,nice and green

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOve the poem .... hugss

Anonymous said...

i wanna get wet in the rain , love ur poem