Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My only Best Friend [ KaRaN/AaRoN ]

My only Best Friend [ KaRaN/AaRoN ]
I have a friend. Who is perfect for me, he listens to all my problems, No matter how dumb they may be. He likes himself for who he is & never tries to change. He tells me to be myself And that I should never change. He is shy to Talk, But he would still Talk And we would talk for hours About nothing at all We would talk about love and life And discuss what we wanted to be. He knew just how I felt And how happy I could be. He listens to me patiently, But never judges what I do or say. He helped with all my problems And never went away. I never once felt judged by him How much that meant to me That I could tell him all my dreams And he would listen to me patiently. My friend never goes and tells What is dear to me. He keeps it all bottled up inside And doesn't spread it like a bee.
I am thankful for that friend of mine. Our friendship will never end And he will always be thereFor.
He is my best friend to my only best friend ..
sidh .... thnxs for being with me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww cheers to the friendship so TRUE