Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Personal Favourite Movies 2008

" IRONMAN " This is a terrific science fiction flick, and I'm neither a connoisseur nor a great lover of sci-fi. It is as good, in its own way, as Spider Man. I would never have cast Robert Downey Jr. in the lead role, yet he pulls it off well. I think this is an exciting movie worth seeing.

" KUNG FU PANDA " I really loved this movie. I especially liked the fact that you actually witnessed the Panda’s transformation into becoming a kung-fu master. I was really geared up for this awesome fight between Po and Tai Lung, and it was pretty sweet. I just didn’t expect it to be so very funny. Usually ending fight scenes are pretty dramatic, but never actually comedic. This was actually a breathe of fresh air.

" 21 " I enjoyed this film, every second min there was something surprising, ok its not the greatest movie ever made, but it was very well acted, Kevin Spacey being his excellent self. It has a massive Oceans 11 feeling to it, which isn't a bad thing, When it comes down to it, everyone will have their own opinion on films. What I like i'm sure some people will hate and visa versa, go and watch it, But I enjoyed it.
"Mad Money" is astonishingly casual for a movie about three service workers who steal millions from a Federal Reserve Bank. There is little suspense, no true danger; their plan is simple, the complications are few, and they don't get excited much beyond some high-fives and hugs and giggles. If there was ever a movie where Diane Keaton would be justified in bringing back "la di da," this is that movie.
The Movies You definetely need to watch this year 2008 .. trust me these are my personal favourites !

1 comment:

MANN.INFOSOLUTION said...

MONEY ONLINE WE SEND FREE TRAINING TO START YOUR BUSINESS BY POST TO YOUR ADDRESS.THERE IS NO COST TO YOU. START PART TIME AND MAKE MONEY IN YOUR SPARE TIME http://noinvestmentbusiness.blogspot.com/