Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Real Me

The Real Me by [AaRoN / KaRaN]
The real me is hidden inside The real me never comes outside I go to college full of life You all say I'm so happy But the truth is I'm not so happy I sit alone all day after college I have no friends to hang out with All I wanted to do in life was to help people out But all the people I tried to help Never seemed to want me around They said they didn't want me to help them And to just go away So I would leave them alone I'd see them hurting But they still wouldn't let me help Then when I needed someone to help me, they wanted in I didn't want to let them in to help me They wouldn't let me help them So why should I let them help me? They looked into my eyes And saw the tears I was about to cry I began to think what kind of friend am I Turning away my best friends When all they were doing was trying to help I just had so much pain So much hurt I cried myself to sleep almost every night All I was really doing was hiding the real me I just need to let the real me out....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im confused... anyway how u doing? what have u been upto????

Anonymous said...

sheesh this is so much you ! hugs