Friday, November 21, 2008

Me love [Love Season] Rap by The Next Big Thing - Fearless Roya

Me love [Love Season] yo! when i see u,my mind goes blank,i fall short of words ur the special one amongst all the beautiful birds,common now im not lyin,look at me im waitin for u as if im dyin i wonder whats the reason,my friend Shawn says its a love season crazy aint he?i know im actin very sainty, when i saw u first time,im sorry im not gettin a line to rhyme just jokin,with out seein u my hearts broken, every moment when i think u being my link i can see ur picture,its my own rap not a mixture i still remember ur beautiful smile,i thank god cauz i watched u for a while baby im not here to waste ur time,dont take me wrong but my songs are very long. i hope u know what i mean,i love u & i sware thats true cannot live with out u.......... it was the second time when i saw u,i felt like to call u thats exactly what i did,i spoke to u heard ur voice then what i was flyin in the air & tryin to rejoice before loving u i never thought about the consequences i can see u from my naked eyes,i dont need lenses our realtionship was made in heaven as god was workin on it 24/7,babes what are u scared about i can sing the whole song in one shout.. i hope u know what i mean,i love u and i sware thats true cannot live with out u............ ----- ROHIT D'SOUZA [Fearless Roya]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is nice ..

Anonymous said...

aaahhh its alrite soundz incomplete

Anonymous said...

its gud ... but dosent sound anything close to rap .. but a gud try !

Anonymous said...

like it ..... but not complete