Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lunch at Silver Spoon

Its the day when we went to Interprest [ whatever the name is ] in borivili. Its a reasonable place to shop at, but only if your good at bargaining and have the knowledge about the product your buying. It was fun shopping there n believe me i got some amazing stuffs from electronics to vetements [ clothes ] hahaha .......
For lunch we then went to this place called Silver Spoon, said to be one of the best restaurants in Borivili I.C COLONY......but personally i really didn't like the food there. Taste n the service was AWFUL. Its a thumbs Down from my end n if you have heard a lot about silver spoon please punch the person there n there. Must mention the price for the food we ate was pathetic, But at the end of the day spending an awesome time with my friends made my day the laughs that we had was Priceless...

No comments: