Friday, November 6, 2009

Beautiful Poem by my Friend Sherman - " Think about this "

I read this beautiful poem written by my Friend Sherman.. Honestly Guys u've got to read this. I personally Love this poem n It really makes anyone think. .... "Comments will be appreciated" . Think About this ..

I sit in the bus lost in thought, Thinking about a day, that wasn’t so distraught. Meeting up with my friends, The hurt that then ends. Making fun of people who fag, Wondering why life is such a drag. Pretty girls pass us by, Putting a glow in my friend's eye. The bus jerks, I'm back in the moving vehicle, Going about the routine, my life's cycle. Now at this stop, where the bus has made a halt, Enter two young boys, their hands darker than black molt. Jumping around, like as if just out from a cage, It annoys some, but what would they do at that age? I come to realize that they come from a factory of fireworks, Cause in their tiny hands are crackers and some sparks. Their childhood is sadly all lost, Their life's paying the price of someone's enjoyments cost. You wont have a clue about the hardships they have at their workplace. Because they always seem so energetic with a smile on their face. No doubt these fireworks will light up the sky, But can you not hear their innocent cry? How can we spend money to make our night bright, When half of these children, cant even enjoy the morning light. A humble request, I ask with all my might, to avoid fireworks At least don’t buy them from a company of jerks. I know not many will unite against this, But even one person, could help bring some bliss. ------ sherman b. fernandes

2 comments:

Friend said...

Hey thats a very good & original thought....Keep up d good work...Thanks for sharing it with us...

Friend said...

Hey, the poem was good & also had a very original thought...Keep up d good work...