Thursday, November 19, 2009

Designing T-shirt for a Good Cause [ Pages from my diary ]

Designing T-shirt for a Good Cause [ Pages from my diary ] - This was yet again one of my best part of my life. Today i was really really happy, coz i got a chance to express my feelings via painting. I was a lil cold when i heard i had to draw n paint; 'Coz i didnt touch the brush since ages, but then when i heard it was for charity I was like..... " Why Not ". I designed this T-shirt today which will be auctioned very soon, n the prize money will be donated to some charity institute. The theme was "Care" and my drawing means " Anyone who enters this heart will be taken care with Love ". I'm really happy about this n please lemme know if u like it as well... ;) P.S : I can Still Draw, n Im proud of Myself hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

- thats a nice t-shirt ...