Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Right Attitude towards Life

As I journey through life, the ups and downs and the mistakes I make I realize the impact of attitude on life. The right attitude towards life holds more weight age than appearance, skills or talents. One can tell a lot about you just by your attitude towards life and the people around you. It will make or break relationships, friendships, a home, a community. The beauty of it is that we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we want to embrace for the day. We cannot change the past. We cannot undo what’s done. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string that we possess and that is our attitude cause that is the one thing that will make or break you., can change you for better or for worst . I am convinced that life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. So its you and your attitude that determines life so TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR ATTITUDE and life a BEAUTIFUL LIFE by having the right attitude..............
------------------- Natalie Fernandes

No comments: