Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Encounter With A Tree [Pages From My Diary]

[Pages from my diary]
- We all know that there are in numerous benefits of a Tree. Trees alter the environment in which we live by moderating climate, improving air quality, conserving water, and harboring wildlife blah blah blah n i can go on n on. But I'm not here to talk about the benefits of the Tree. I'm here to talk about my recent experience with a tree. I have this huge mango tree in my backyard. Some weeks ago i got up early morning and i happened to see the mango tree n i was gobsmacked. What i saw was just a dream come true.......... I saw alot of mangoes hanging right in front of my eyes. I felt so good and revived 'coz the mangoes were just few inches away from my hand. I was surprised to see mangoes in the month of January. I couldn't stop myself n i plucked few of those mangoes and got it home......... Honestly the feeling was so different; I felt serene, peaceful, restful, and tranquil in a grove of trees unlike Buying fruits from our usual Air Conditioned Super Markets. We should all have these experiences in our life; Not only in the villages or forests but also in our Busy City Life. To make this dream come true we should plant more trees n for now i will just observe the beauty of the tree and wait for the mangoes to ripe.

"Do spread the awareness of planting more trees, 'coz you can make a difference."

No comments: