Sunday, November 20, 2011

Is JLo really visiting India ?

Yet another paper cut outs, talking about Jennifer Lopez visiting India. I still have a question in my mind. Is JLo really coming to India, or is it a rumor ?. 
Today i surfed few websites which stated that Enrique Iglasias who apparently was rumored to accompany with fellow rapper Pitbull and the most beautiful Jennifer Lopez is not joining them for the India Tour. Few websites even stated that Enrique and JLo will be shooting their newest single Mouth 2 Mouth in Rajasthan, India. Few other websites and News paper says that Famous Actor Tom cruise and his family will be coming along with JLo to promote his upcoming movie Mission Impossible and to watch their best friend Jen perform. It is also said that Hip Hop biggie Snoop Dogg will be in India the same day along with JLo and Pitbull. All this hype about JLo 's visit is really confusing me. I have no clue to whats Real and Whats fake, but i was wondering that why would the biggest Indian Newspaper group, fake such a News. I remember last time she cancelled the India Tour due to her pregancy but anyway i personally feel that Jennifer will surely visit india coz India is considered as one of the Biggest Asian Countries. I will also try and convince JLo via Twitter with #JLoVisitsIndia tag :p . HAHAHA .Crossing my fingers with Love? :X

Special thanks to The Beyond Beautiful Team for adding my previous post on your Forum ..You Guys Rock. 



No comments: