Monday, December 5, 2011

Listen to your Heartbeat, Hear what your heart says.

Pages from my diary.....
                                      Its such a crazy thing that I'm stuck into where i cant find whats right and whats wrong. I'm stuck into a mess where i cant take decisions anymore. Many a times i just feel like I'm living in a different planet when in fact i have everyone around me. I feel like someone has remote controlled me. I feel like all my feelings are stuffed in a blender. To be honest its not the first time this has happened to me n don't let your imaginations run wild, coz its definitely not the JLo news that has got me sad and indecisive (JLo is not visiting India) or Love problem.
                                        Sometimes, somethings in life are kept secret and everyone has ways and tricks to store it forever. some people avoid the topic, get busy, draw, eat, and some people like me write. I wont be able to write what i am thinking today coz my sites and other accounts are under surveillance and It wouldn't take a  minute to create new Rumors. But the only thing i can say is that, i will listen to my heart ones again and not my mind and i will make sure i get things right. Wish me luck peeps. I'm thinking Positive.

No comments: