Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Birthday wishes

Hey Friends, Thanks for all the birthday wishes. It makes me feel so special and blessed. I specially want to thank those who started wishing me from 11th May, coz obviously they have wished me a month ago from my actual birthday.
I pray and hope that this year brings me alot of joy and happiness and alot of success that Ive always dreamt of, so make sure you all remember me in your prayers.
I also wanna thank my Mother for organising this awesomely small birthday party just a week before my actual birthday coz she knows that i live in a perception that my birthday is week long. I was born on an Indian festival called Vad Poornima (ignore the spelling).... This festival doesn't have a fixed date, so it either comes a week before my actual birthday or a week later ..... nyway who cares coz i just get a reason to celebrate ...
Ones again thanks for all the wishes sent to me via DM'S, TWEETS, MAILS, SMS, etc etc ... it makes me smile....
This Birthday would be super awesome......
till then wine, dine and stay merry. cheers :)

No comments: