Friday, August 17, 2012

My Movie Review: Step Up Revolution

Alright, Unlike the first three Step up movies, which was produced by Touchstone Pictures and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, this film is the first to be produced and distributed by Summit Entertainment without Touchstone's involvement. Yup its the famous Summit Entertainment who also produced the world famous 'Twilight series'. This time Summit Entertainment and the director of the movie: Scott Speer are back again with their super-hot movie called The Step Up 4 aka The step up 4: Miami heat or aka The step up Revolution....( "who really cares about the name anyway". ) This movie stars the temperature soaring, hot couple Kathryn McCormick and Ryan Guzman.  Kathryn McCormick was also a participant from the famous sitcom series called 'So you think you can dance'. Besides the h.o.t couple this movie is all about Dance, Music, Love, Dance and did i forget to mention D.A.N.C.E :p .....
          This movie has a predictable story line but as we all know this movie is all about music and dance, so why the heck would you even criticise about the Family oriented, Romantic story line.. (which i don't think is all that bad) .... People also criticised the movie just because moose the loose wasn't given enough time to perform, which i totally disagree... I mean Moose is good but i prefer variety and that's what Step Up revolution gave me, Each and every mob that was performed in the movie was literally eye popping ... I also love each and every songs that was selected for this movie, from Jennifer Lopez, Flo-rida, M.I.A, Timbaland, Travis Porter, edIT, The Glitch Mob and Far east movement .... it was simply perfect. To keep the review short I just have two words for this movie "Fucking Awesome" ...

             I just want to tell all my readers that this movie is light and takes you away from all your hectic schedules of the day and for me this is definitely a must watch movie in the theaters, especially in 3D...

             In fact Today was the third time that i saw this movie and I'm still not disappointed, even though I'm not a real good dancer :p... This movie motivates me to learn dancing and also makes me go to the gym more often ... .. My Movie reviews is definitely a 4/5.


Jump below for the complete soundtrack of the movie ...Even the ones which has not featured in the official soundtrack....


T R A C K L I S T
*****************
01 Let's Go (feat. Yelawolf, Twista, Busta Rhymes & Lil Jon) [Ricky Luna Remix] - Travis Barker
02 Live My Life (feat. Justin Bieber & Redfoo) [Party Rock Remix] - Far East Movement
03 Hands In the Air (feat. Ne-Yo) - Timbaland
04 Bad Girls (Nick Thayer Remix) - M.I.A.
05 Get Loose - Sohanny And Vein
06 Feel Alive (feat. Pitbull & DJ Poet) [Revolution Remix] - Fergie
07 U Don't Like Me (feat. Lil Jon) [Datsik Remix] - Diplo
08 This Is the Life - My Name Is Kay
09 Bring It Back - Travis Porter
10 Goin' In (feat. Flo Rida) - Jennifer Lopez
11 Dance Without You (Ricky Luna Remix) - Skylar Grey
12 I Don't Like You (Nick Thayer Remix) - Eva Simons
13 To Build a Home - The Cinematic Orchestra


Not featured in the Soundtrack....

14 "Undone" by Haley Reinhart.
15 "Words" by Skylar Grey
16 "Buyou feat. J Cole" by Keri Hilson
17 "Dancing" by Elisa
18 "Monday" (Glitch Mob Remix) by Nalepa
19 "Prituri Se Planinata" (NiT GriT Remix) by Stellamara (art dance)
20 "Wait" by M83
21 "Pyramid Song" (Zed's Dead Illuminati Remix) by Radiohead
22 "Hear Me Coming" by Yung Joc
23 "Ants" by edIT
24 "If You Crump Stand Up" by edIT 
25 "Let It Roll" by Flo Rida
26 "Aquarium" by Nosaj Thing
27 "Fortune days" by The Glitch Mob.


Please support the artist and download legally !  **



No comments: