Saturday, September 29, 2012

Britneys X Factor hastag response

I seriously Love reality shows and I'm not referring to Kim Kardashians or Paula Abduls shows here... I'm talking about the Talent shows like The American Idol, So you think you can dance, X Factor, Americas got talent and more... 
Its so amazing to see beautiful people perform and speak their hearts out .... I know they say that these reality shows are usually scripted and fake bla bla bla .. but who cares,... its entertaining, its motivating and inspirational... Achieving your dreams through reality series isn't all that bad... 
Anyway I'm not here to talk about how much i love reality shows. I'm here to just speak a lil about the x factor. 
Lately Ive been watching The X factor, starring L.A REID, BRITNEY SPEARS, DEMI LOVATO and the inevitable SIMON COWELL... and must say the show is really getting me glued to the television ....
Last night i saw these weird twitter trend  has tag which says #BritneysXFactor and i couldn't stop tweeting about it .. so check it out :p
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: